• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1 or 2 piece rod

Freighttrain,

Just wondering where you got your user name from? My bro-in-law resides in St. Louis Park also, though he is currently in the Army, stationed in Colorado (awaiting departure to Iraq...again frown.gif). Any how, he was/is a pro skateboarder and goes by the name Freight Train.

He's on leave for the weekend so I'm taking him fishing one last time before all heck breaks loose!!!

FYI- buy the one piece.

The only reason I can think of to get a 2 piece rod over a 1 piece rod is size. Unless you need to break the rod down for travel or storage, I think a 1 piece would be the way to go. Also, unless you build your own rods (or are willing to go the custom route), you won't find nearly as many 2 piece casting/spinning rods out there.