• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

In search of .22 blanks....

Moose-Hunter

Howdy All...

Does anyone know where I could pick up some .22 short BLANKS for my training pistol? For some reason, they seem to be real tough to find... I've tried a bunch of places on the west side of the metro without success.... A few gun shops and a couple of Ganders.... no joy...

Got any ideas?

Thanks......

I don't know if this would be an option but could you use the .22 power loads they sell at Menards or Home Depot that are used for the concrete nailers? I use them in my dummy launcher and they work great. Then only downside I guess is that you have to extract them with a needle nose pliers but I have to do the same half the time with the factory launcher loads too. Good luck in your search.