• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Portable Sled Accesories

loebs93

I have the Fish Trap Pro fish house and I am thinking about puting the available runners on it. I have noticed the sled is in a pretty good condition yet so I'm just wondering if anybody has done this to their portable house and what they think about them. Also any other accesories that are made for the these houses that you guys have tried and what your thoughts about them are. I'm thinking about getting the ice anchors or the cover.

All right, all right so I'm kind of getting pumped for ice fishing...can you blame me?

On my Otter I have added the Hyfax runners, a cover, an eye bolt on the back for towing an extra house or sled, Rock-n-Reel tub mounts, eye bolts to hold my auger in place, a 12 volt battery with accessory plug, the list is endless.

Have fun!! It's a blast getting them outfitted for fishing. grin.gif

Don't blame you one bit...I'm getting the fever as well! As for acc. to put on the sled, I would keep it minimal. The more things you ad, the possiblity of weight being added. MORE importantly more obstacles to deal with when you are on the ice.