• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ovs camera parts

mtreno

ok here we go - ovs 400 - i lost the part (yes it went down the hole last winter) that expands across your hole to hold the cord in place. not the small round part that holds the cord but the long shaft type peice that expands the length of the hole. i contacted the outdoor viewing system place twice last winter and they were more than willing to replace the part both times but everytime i got the small round peice that holds the cord. is there somewhere out there that i could just order it by part number - picture - in maybe even in person????

thanks for any help.

I lost mine last year and found a replacement at Sportsman Warehouse in Coon Rapids. They call it a stabilizing ice arm, I have the package in front of me but it doesn't have a part #. Cost was $11.99

prod_icearm.jpg