Jump to content

    If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

crossbow question.


Recommended Posts

You need to get an application from the DNR, have your doctor fill it out, return it to the DNR. Then if accepted by the DNR you will get a permit that allows you to use a crossbow. You cannot use one for any hunting in MN without that permit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.