• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

General question

Ely Lake Expert

I was just wondering what the difference between fishingmn family, ice leaders family, and hot bite family. I was just wondering why people have different ones?

I used to have fishingmn family then my screen name quit working. Oh well at least I got it back.

Thanks,

Ryan

This is copied from FAQ in the toolbar above.

What are these Titles about?

Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice them below the Username in each post. Some titles are automatically assigned based on the number of posts a user has made, and some titles are assigned by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums.

0 Newbie

5 IceLeaders Family

50 HotBiteFishing Family

100 FishingMN Family

3000 FishingMN Addict Wannabe

3005 FishingMN Addict

3050 FishingMN Family Advisor

5000 FishingMN Master

Can I just keep my number at 69. #$@^ this post just made it 70. So much for that idea. frown.gif

If people feel they need to make usless post (like this one) I guess have at it. I usually pay more attention to the content of the post rather than the number. cool.gif

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Actually Josh,

everyone but you is a VIP. So in answer to your question,

YES you are a lower class member.