• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lab/ German Pointer Cross?????

rattlem'up

I can answer this question....only becasue I own a GSP/Lab cross. It was an accident but I got the dog for free rather than paying 300+ for a pure GSP which I wanted.

I got her from a guy on here. His GSP stud knocked up his neighbors chocolate lab and out came Luci. What a great dog. I'd be weary about some random mix in the paper but if your interested check it out. If the instinct and drive are there all you have to do is train them....right?

i check it out and the father is a registered akc black lab excellent hunting backround, the mother is a registered gsp also excellent hunting background. They have only 1 black male left so i think i'm gonna go get him guys. shots wormed everything just haveta train'em. advice on training would be much appreciated.