• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who makes the best manufactured fish house?

bae501

We currently have (3) custom built in our family, none of which I can mention names but I've seen names thrown around before!!

We have a average house (brothers) pretty nice house(mine) and a unbelievable house ( Dads).. We have also had two others "prior" to the three in the family as of now!!

Decide on wood verses aluminium framing and go from there I guess!! The "best" as you inquired is personal preference to most, so in order to make educated decisions I'd suggest shopping all those of interest to you.

They sort them selves out rather quickly between product and salesmanship before you reach a short list.

Dont settle for less because of "budget" issues if you want the best, but if its a "budget guided" purchase for the best bang for the buck, then you'll need to be willing to compromise to meet your needs and $$$$$ smile.gif