• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks BDR

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

BDR and I went to SW Minnesota Pheasant hunting. My dog kicked up 6 roosters in an all day hunt. I took a shot at two, attempted to at 1 and came back with nothing. BDR and Charlie knocked down one.

I was very impressed with both dogs yesterday. Of course I was very proud of Paris my Lab. He got up 3 roosters when I wasn't paying attention. I had tossed a rock into some cattails to show BDR how he loved to work the cattails. I started shooting the breeze with Brian and up gets a rooster that Paris kicked up. He got a second one up in the same cattails, but it was a little to long to get off a good shot.

Charlie, BDR's German Shorthair kicked up a Rooster and BDR downed it. I stopped paying attention to Paris and headed towards brian to help out. Wouldn't you know it, Paris kicks up two more roosters and then comes over looking at me as if saying...From now on YOU stick with me when I'm feeling birdy.

It was a very fun day and Thanks BDR for a good day.

I had a great time. Sorry Charlie and I were dragging a little from our weekend hunt still.

Paris was very fun to watch when he got birdy. He was like a rocket trailing those birds.

We will have to try those same areas in a couple weeks when the crops come out a little more. Even with the crops in we saw well over 20 birds.

Thanks Rick