• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

worm probe

pulsar_nx

Question

I was wondering if anyone has one of these and do they sell them anymore. A co-worker was telling me that her neighbor was using it and had got 8 dozen worms to surface by sticking it into the ground and turning it on.

5 answers to this question

One of my fishing buddies had just forwarded this to me. It pertains to the question, and is really funny.

October 2002, Norway) It's a well-known fishing trick. Put 12V electrodes into the ground if you want worms come to the surface. One 23-year-old Laagendalsposten man withdrew his genes from the pool when he tried to speed up the process. He figured that 220V, 50Hz, would bring more worms out faster, and he decided to test his theory. Alas, he did so squatting on a steel bucket, holding an electrode in one hand with the other in the ground a few feet. He seemed determined to enter the eternal fishing grounds. Quicker than spit, that wish was granted.