• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Weekend's hot bites

Despite the weather, my goal for the Labor Day weekend was to find the elusive smallie, and walleye, at our family's lake cabin. Two fish I have always struggled to find in this particular lake. It was a hot bite (even after the cold front) for my wife and I! I am quite proud of my wife's success and finding that key location!! smile.gif

Just a few pics. All fished CPR'd

26" eye
47b4d729b3127cceb6767b5d7f560000001610

19" smallie
47b4d729b3127cceb6767f177f1e0000003611

18" smallie
47b4d729b3127cceb6767f297f200000002613

------------------
www.fishingsavvy.com

[This message has been edited by ChuckN (edited 09-08-2004).]

Hey Cliffy,
Yeah, that's a walleye. smile.gif Surprisingly, the walleyes haven't been too bad for me granted the summer that never happened.
You've probably had luck with muskies, unlike myself... Fall is almost here and time to target big skis soon!

Chuck:

I have not spent too much time working the walleyes this summer. I have spent most of my time targeting the muskies. Not too bad of a season so far, got 8 in the boat....46incher is the biggest so far....still looking for my first 50. I think things will start heating up soon. Take care.