• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have been training to catch fish now for 15 years and fell the urge to enter a tourney for some walleyes. Does anyone have a list of tourneys that are in June or July that a rookie like myself could enter? I would be interested in a one that I can enter a couple weeks in advance and just show up and work my magic. Thanks for any help...
-The Fishin Magicain

June 7 there are 2 tournements going on the mississippi river pool4. The pooh bear open which is a fund raiser with great prizes and money to the top teams. There is also the port-o-call tournement out of lake city they also have great prizes and a good pay out. If you would like more info call me at (651)388-4334

Eric Eichorn
4-seasons sports
Red Wing, MN

------------------
http://fishingminnesota.com/rtsports/

What area of the state do you live?

Are you willing to travel.

Check out the Grand National Walleye Cup, The Minnesota Tournament Trail, and the World Walleye Assn. You will find web sites for all of them. I'm sure they all have openings.

Also check in the back out Outdoor news they list some tourneys back there.

------------------
Tom Miller
Tournament Director
Minnesota Walleye Trail
www.polebender.com

Tom,
I fished the first grand national walleye cup tournie on waconia, Travis and I took second. But we miss all the boys on the MWT. Hope your tournaments are going well. its a good thing I did not sign up to fish it this year, I am moving to Alaska in july. Wanna Visit? hehehe.
Jon LaValle

Congratulations Jon,

Cashed a big check heh?

Alaska is already on my travel plans. Has been for at least 20 years now. Maybe some day?

PoleBender

[This message has been edited by Tom Miller (edited 06-07-2003).]