• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My partner and I are fishing in the Minnesota Walleye Trail this summer. I have never fished in a tournament before, and I have never fished on Lakes Tetonka and Sakatah. Anybody have any useful advice for me?

I fished the curcuit last year. the best advice I can give ya is to pre fish for a weekend every lake and take thursday and friday off if you can before the tournament. lets you ahve some time on the water. I am jealous, I wish I could be fishin this year but I am moving to AK in july, so I am unable. Good luck, I may be down at Tetonka this weekend just having some fun. have a great opener

I have not, I just figured I wanted to run into a few guys I have not seen since the trail last year. and I have a few buddies fishing it this year I would like to help out a little. what kind of rig u runnin?

Crawler King, Tetonka has the numbers and I believe It`s neighbor to the east will hold the quality fish. Did good pitching jig`s on wind blown wood first week of june last year. One point on the north shore is worth checking and the channel. good luck. flip

CrawlerKing I fish Tetonka alot. When are you going to fish these lakes. If you guys need someone to help you out with some prefishing I'd love to show you some good sleeper spots and techniques. If interested just post up in the southcentral forum.
Lucky