• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tom i see we are a RCL qualifying tournament how does that work if you don't own a ranger,crestliner or lund. Or have they changed that? Just wondering.

I not sure, but I do think that you need to be the original owner of a RCL boat to fish as a pro. We actually aplied over 2 years ago and we just received some brochures in the mail and we were listed. I need to study up on it some. You can go to their web site and read for yourself if you need an answer before I can get you one.

------------------
Tom Miller
Tournament Director
Minnesota Walleye Trail
www.polebender.com

It is kind of a complicated process. All I can suggest is to submit and application for every qualifying event you fish. Yes, you better own a Ranger, Crestliner or Lund and be the original owner. They keep a file on you and then will let you know when you have qualified.

Ya Brian & Scott are right on track. You need to be the original owner of the boat. Then send in a form from the qualifing tournament singed by the tournament directors and then sit back and wait. Wether you get in or not will depend on how well you do and how many applications that they receive. The only tournament that you are qualifing for is the RCL National Championship. And of course you still need to pay the entry fee. I'm thinking $1500.00? And you have to have an amateur lined up to take with you.

PoleBender

[This message has been edited by Tom Miller (edited 03-12-2003).]

Evinrude and Yamaha are the two bonus motors,
Yamaha must have been purchased after July 1, 2001 (first purchaser)
Evenrude 2002 or later, again (first purchaser)

Anyone know why Merc isnt in this?

Once you go black you never go back!

Speaking of motors the Yamaha 250 4-stroke, isnt the lower unit made by merc? Thats what I was told.

[This message has been edited by Brian Sander (edited 03-12-2003).]