• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Underwater camera

Does anyone know if underwater cameras are allowed in Canada, more specifically Ontario? How fun would it be to watch lakers on the tv screen all day in crystal clear water?

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"

I didn't have any trouble getting mine in last summer, its just fishing equipment and Ontario does have any reg's against their use; yet! I used my aqua-vu z series on lac seul and I was amazed. The walleyes stacked on the breaklines were unbelievable. It works well during the day down to about 40 ft. after that there is enough light penetration to be effective. Although, the MC2X might work better deep. I'm anxious to try it up north for walleye's through the ice.

Good Luck,

------------------
Jeff Phelan
Fish On LLC
[email protected]

it would be great to use one in the clear deep laker lakes, but it would be taking a risk, since these agresive fish would probally hit your camera. anyone daring enough to use the camera for lakers, lets here the storie.

Lol, was that a diss Mr. "HAMLUCK"? lol... You can poke fun all you want, but you really can use cameras in Ontario, Geord was tellin me about how his friend went underwater and taped duck-boarding and fish and stuff... am i wrong?

"Hemlock is a weed"
white_bread

Hemlock is a beautiful shrub found in Canada, also known as the Canada Yew. The camera used for duck boarding was of a different sort and I'm sure that is legal. When it comes to using it to aid/entertain you while fishing, that's a whole different can of worms. You can poke fun, I can take it!

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"