• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DanDan, I sure would like to give Glendo a try, what weekend are you thinking about? I'll be out of town at a hockey tournament Feb 28th-29th. 1st weekend in March might be good (sunday for sure) Let me know, I can probably talk Reg into it also.
John

Looking at the weather records for February 2004 at Glendo. The average high has been 42 degrees and the average low has been 15 degrees. At that rate, I wouldn't be in no hurry to get out the boat.

John,
All I've found was a report from ReelDeal on Walleye Central that said on the 6TH he caught a couple 3pounders and one 6 pounder. Water temp was 46-50 deg. and bite turned off by noon. With all this weather, I think its going to be a while till we get a steady bite going. Sterling reports good for wiper, but slow on sauger and eyes.
Dan

------------------

Here tell Glendo is still slow but Boysen has been hot. This is just info from Walleye Central. Good luck if you go. I'll be away from the 30th to the 3rd of May. Back to N.Y. for my Mom's funeral. Wish it was to fish! Watch the site for me, will you?
Thanks,
Dan DAN

------------------

2 reasons I can't fish Glendo. Wifes brother almost drowned there a few yrs ago. and his brotherinlaw did. Bad expierence.
The fishin is kinda costly too, 75$$ for licence plus a 10$$$$ stamp plus the costa gas now, can do a lota Colorado fishin fer that kinda $$$$$. Respectfully - -
Good Luck Fishin n Keep Yer Line Wet

You might try Big Mac instead. I bet alot of people won't be there as the water is so low and the cwa tournament looks like some nice fish got weighed. Guess lots of them were trolling cranks and catching them.