• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Longtime Vermilion fisherman

I hope this forum does as well as the other that I have looked at on this site.We have a cabin on Oak Narrows ,and have been fishing vermilion since 1959.We are from Bloomington Il.Would love to share any info with anybody intrested in this awsome lake. We are strickly catch and release and have many 10 pound class walleyes to our credit. Even being 'tourists' we know the central section of the lake very well. Give me a post about anything and I'll do my best to help you out.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Welcome aboard Wallee. We look forward to you being a regular contributor. The key is to keep posting good info and the good fiolks from Illinois will get this forum going.

If you're looking for info on Upper red lake, the place to ask that question is the Upper Red lake Forum.

Hi Wallee and welcome.

Yes, Vermilion is a great lake--just came back last night from ice fishing there. A little slow, but they are laying down some nice ice!!

Wallee, what can you tell us about Lake Evergreen? Perhaps you could start a new thread and give us some information on that lake. I would like to fish it next season (hummm, you're farther south....maybe there is time yet this season smile.gif ) From what I have heard there is a good Musky population there. Can you tell us about that or any other fishing in that lake or nearby.

Thanks!

Ken

[This message has been edited by Captain Ken (edited 12-02-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Captain Ken (edited 12-02-2002).]