• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sportman's Warehouse opens today

Yeah, this is just what the DM area has been lacking. Most of the stuff I found was the same price or cheaper than stores like wally world and cabelas. Have heard others say they have some stuff overpriced as well, so I guess it all balances out...just depends on what you are shopping for. I really liked it!

goody

Ice Dog, They've got plenty of ice fishing equipment. As for shacks, they carry the Otter, Frabil, Eskimo and one more if my memory serves me correctly. They got quite a selection of rods with Dave Genz's Lightening rod being one of them as well as the buz stick and a few no-namers. They got quite a bit of tackle, but make sure you go down the isles to the side since they've got it spread out in a few spots. You should be able to get just about all the average ice fisherman needs to start the season.

Icedog,
Don't know of the exact address, but if you get off I-35 at the Industrial exit (exit 90) and go west a block. It's on the S.W corner of that intersection, S.E. Oralabor Rd. and Delaware Ave.They did have quite a bit of ice fishing gear. I didn't pay that much attention to brands ect.
Starman