• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

EGGS

EGG,

That's an interesting occupation in your profile. Do you type with your pinfeathers?

I've found that a western omlet works well for carp, but the onions give them bad breath, and the green pepper gives them gas....

in case you didnt know egg is no longer a member of FM, he made stupid posts, gave false tips, tried to turn people's name into mud, mine included( not saying mine is worth any more then another, but I do like to think i help people catch fish) he also bad mouthed moderators, he was the anti christ of fishing and what is fishing. Probably some peta loser trying to give this place some helter skelter.
run a search on him.
Best Fishes
Chris

yesterday I was fishing with my best friend you all know him as roughfisher and we were using scrambled eggs near the ford dam and got 15 carp (roughfisher got all 15 let me tell ya that roughfisher is one hell of a roughfisher and the boat right next to us was full of asians we sold them to them for 5 dollars each