• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Enemy Swim Lake

I was wondering if any one could help me with some info on Enemy Swim. I want to take my kids fishing up there and I was wondering where would be the best place to go on this lake to catch some fish and the best place to get on the lake. Also is this a safe lake to drive on or any area's should watch out for. Any info about where and when to catch some fish would be helpful. Thanks

hey poorbiker, i fished enemy swim on sat. the 3rd. Had excellent bluegill action in indian bay. I think that would be a great place to let the kids have their way with some fish. Lots of smaller ones, but we did manage some dandies! I plan on fishing up there this sat evening for some whopper walleyes and also on sunday. Good Luck!

poorbiker, we used genz worms and tiny teardrops tipped with a wax worm. Where we fished there was about ten feet of water, but the weeds were grew up a good three to four feet off the bottom. Most of the fish we caught were about 1.5 to 2 feet off the bottom where the weeds were starting to thin out. Had the camera down and seen some crappies and even a few largemouth bass, but couldnt get none of them to hit anything. Pretty much evryone was driving on the ice except myself, i kinda like my truck so it stays on shore all the time, plus i can use the excercise. Good Luck!