• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2018 food plots

Hoyt4

Just thought I would post some pictures of this years food plots. Summer is going way too fast , I want it to be bow season right now but still some work left to do. All plots are done now and we can start getting trails and shooting lanes cleared.

Resized952018062295190950.thumb.jpg.e976e607638c4fbea114e01b713cd026.jpg

549461966 - Copy.jpg

image000000 (2).jpg

Clover and Rye plots are coming in awesome and the deer are all over them. One of the bean plots also has not had a chance to grow deer just eat as they grow. Working either way they are getting food and staying around.

Clover ,Rye is all around the beans and corn.

Resized952018062295205215.jpg

Great looking plots and Set-ups! My early season clover plots are doing very well! This weekend I will work on the fall brassica plots, have 3 small ones, about 1/2 acre each to put in. Can't get to them with a tractor so will be doing the tilling with a walk behind garden tiller. Going to be a ton of work but this rain will be great to soften up the ground. I will also be sliding a few portables around and I need to finish to more enclosed permanent stands. I usually do all this stand work in April/May but this past spring I just did not get to it...

I hear you Paceman work just seem to all pile up. Finally seeing and end in sight. Good luck with the barassica, the new turned dirt in the pictures above by the Muddy blind will be brassica. Just did that last weekend.