• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

bear555

Wild 18/19

Ya a couple of stinkers the last two games, one thing that was nice about last year is we finally kicked the large and extended slumps, lets hope to see that again and put some points up. 

My son was at the game last night and said the wild badly out played the black hawks but just couldn't get the puck in the net. Oh well I hope you are right about the slumps bear555.

very big win tonight against the jets,  down 2-0 pull out the win with a great 3rd period.

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:07 AM, knoppers said:

very big win tonight against the jets,  down 2-0 pull out the win with a great 3rd period.

That was a fun game but we have clearly cooled off the last couple of weeks. Hopefully they can pick up again, Dubs has been off, they have a kid killing it in the AHL, hope he gets a shot sometime this year. Stalock is a good enough backup but if we had someone to push Dubs a little that would be nice. 

seems as though the wild get all the bad breaks now, 3 goals against, one off a players glove, and two off seeler and we lose a game against a good Toronto team that we out played.

Ya that game really sucked last night. Oh well it is good to see them playing hard. Now they need to start winning these games.

That was the best I have seen them play all year, just unfortunate Toronto got one off a glove and 2 off of Seeler's rear end. We have kind of been in a funk lately, would be nice to see some wins again. 

I didn't see last nights win over the Canucks so I can't comment about the game, but I am glad to see they won. 

We just seem to be losing our mojo, 3rd in the league two weeks ago and now sitting at 15th. 🤨 Dubs was kind of carrying us early but now we look old and slow. BB you out there, if they keep this up you might get your rebuild. Of course we probably pull it together at some point make the playoffs and lose in the first round but at our age this is probably the last shot with the old core. Half hoping we bomb and can sell Stall at the deadline because we need some new youth. 

Edited by bear555

Signs of life again, man we are like a yoyo team. Real test will come against Calgary, they seem legit this year and just stomped us pretty hard a week or so back. 

need to win on home ice, no matter how good they are. seems as though we lost our home ice advantage, looks like we may be getting the home cooking working again.