• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Week 8

Juneau4

What can I say?  BlackLundProV  gets win 4, Rip_Some_Lip  ties though with win 1,  both at 314 Pts.

3--Fishing_Novice      291

4--mnwildman            269

5--Juneau4                 262

6--icefishnnut            253

7--rl_sd                       251

8--huchfin                  233

9--Swiveldigger         230

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL POINTS

1--BlackLundProV                            2373   4 wins and leading everything (most win and highest weekly score)    The pressure will get to you :D                    

2--Fishing_Novice                            2284

3--Juneau4                                       2257                              Let's have some fun here! 

4--huckfin                                         2235

5--Rip_Some_Lip                             2214                             A little Friendly talk --Something?

6--Swiveldigger                               2202

7--mnwildman                                 2145                          I don't  like Toyota,  Why is Bayne even in the B group?             

8--icefishinnut                                 2059                       

WHY SHOULD I BOTHER TO POST THE SCORES AND STANDINGS  WEEKLY?

9--rl_sd                                             1907                      Just ----venting

Edited by Juneau4

At this time all I try to do is stay in contention and save some drivers for later and hope. I agree some of those B drivers should be C.

They will never be used on my score card.

Hey you do have some wins--far better than me. :P