• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Waubay Area Pike?

Hey dude, Nice name! grin.gif Anyway, I have no answers for you, but was wondering if anybody knows how the walleyes have been going on Waubay, or any lakes in the area for that matter. My girlfriend's Uncle has a cabin there, and I was thinking of heading up there for a weekend soon, but live in the s#!tties, so want to know if it's worthwhile. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Waubay is fair for Walleyes. There is enough lakes in the area that the fish will be biting on one of the lakes.

Go to the bait shops in Webster and they will tell you where the fish are biting.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 12-30-2002).]

Hey guys, I have a favor to ask. My three brothers and I will be fishing in the Waubay area on Jan. 2nd and I'd like to know whether there is any activity in the lakes around there. It's a bit important to us because about 45 years ago we lost our folks, the family was broken up, and so we have never before fished together. We aren't particular, we fish for anything that bites. It's a central area for us to meet, so I'm not too familiar with the lake so any directions you could give would be appreciated. Thanks for your time. Bob