• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This looks like a good source for info. Glad I found it. So, where in SD do most of you go ice fishing? I'm in Sioux Falls so unfortunately, I've yet to find a very reliable lake within an hour drive. Does anybody on the board here fish very often in minnehaha county or nearby or does everyone drive up north? It's tough for me to make the whole day trip up north so Thompson is about as far as I generally go and the last couple years I've not done very well there either.

I live in Sioux Falls also. I go fishing where the good reports are coming from. For ice fishing the highway 81 ponds are good for perch. Lake Sinia should be a good winter spot again this year, if all the fish were not caught this summer. I have good luck ice fishing within an hour drive of Sioux Falls. There are alot of lakes around Sioux Falls. Don't forget about Lake Alvin. A good Crappie and bluegill lake. They are small but fun to catch.

I will try my best to keep the reports up t date once ice fishing begins. Won't be for awhile again. Highs into the 50's for next weekend.
Also Check out my profile for a link to my homepage. I have some links for south dakota reports.