• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New trailer

AlwaysFishing23

Hey everyone! I currently have a 6x12 utility trailer and when I bought it about a year and half ago I had a 500 and a 90 and it works great for that but I found a good deal on a 05 Polaris 330 magnum and couldn't pass it up but soon realized 2 full sized atvs do not fit of a 6x12 so I need something bigger yeah I know put one on the trailer and one it the truck but it would be so nice to have them both on the trailer so my options are a 6'6x12 with some kind of Atv side ramp but just can't decide weather I want a side ramps or the Ramps that slide in the side to make your side I like the ramp but I think it would get annoying because i use it for a lot more than just hauling atvs that's why I like the 2 single ramps. I don't want anything bigger than 6'6x12 than it just gets to big. What's better? Thanks!

Does anyone out there know if its even possible to put 2 atvs on a 6x12 anyone make some kind of deck of front to hold a wheeler I've tired every thing but know realized that i would have to pay fees and re license a new trailer which i don't want to do. If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated!!

Well I did some looking on line and found some ideas but none I liked so I put me engineering skills to use and thought of this idea it works great going to pick up some more d rings for the deck to tie down and some of those heavy duty straps I relized I can keep my spare tire on too which makes me happy and it's not hurting the trailer at all so it works great used my old wooden ramps and I didn't need to buy a new trailer! Cost me nothing to!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

10 hours ago, rl_sd said:

Oddly enough, I was just in the process of listing an aluminum for an elderly friend. It is a 2009 7x13 alumna that has been used VERY little. He is asking $2300 which is 30% less than new. It has a side ramp that he had an insert made for. He still has the ramp that bolts in. May you it isn't what you are looking for or is out of your price range, but is a really nice trailer. Here are some pics. Let me know if you have any interest. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

....just re-read the post... Maybe 7x13 is too big

Smoking deal! 7x13 is a little big man if I had the extra cash and I could get rid of the trailer I currently have and I would take it in a heart beat! Thanks for the offer though!

Edited by Fishin machine
Error