• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eagle silent sixty / thirty flasher

Musky hunter 82

I recently purchased a used Eagle silent sixty / thirty flasher since I didn't have a flasher for ice fishing and I only paid about $20 for it.  But what I'm wondering about is will it cause interference on my flasher if I'm fishing close (10') to somebody using a Vex, or Lowrance or Humminbird, or will mine cause interference on there's?  If it does is there anything to do to fix it?

I'm hoping that some guys on here have used this flasher, or are still using it that can help out,

Thanks

Haven't heard of those for a while, I just gave away a 2330 last summer to a friend that thought I was giving him gold bars. I'm not sure that ice fishing is a very good application for that unit, but for $20 it'll be interesting to see. I do know my 2330 was poor on ice for anything more than checking depth.  

Man, the amount of ads on here is getting ridicules. 

Edited by Hawg

I have this same unit and use it for ice fishing and I have a suction cup mount for the transducer for Canada trips in rental boats. It works pretty well for a old model flasher. If you have a buddy in the fish house with a Vexilar, you might as well turn it off because all you get is interference from the other flasher. Same goes for in the boat if your friend pulls up next to you with their graph on.

Mike