• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bought new trail cam

Boar

had one go down, bought a new Browning trail cam, very similar to the M880 or M80  moultries, I like it so far by just handling it, easy set, like moultrie, 8MP and the basics. just wondering if anyone has bought any of the browning series. pros-cons.

had one go down, bought a new Browning trail cam, very similar to the M880 or M80  moultries, I like it so far by just handling it, easy set, like moultrie, 8MP and the basics. just wondering if anyone has bought any of the browning series. pros-cons.

Hi Boar, I  bought one earlier this year and I like so far,very  good battery life and decent pics over 2000 pics and still had battery left, they seem to be a good camera and easier to use than the moultries I had.

The m880 is the best value on market in my opinion.  however I use my old moultrie for bear hunting.  They seem to want to eat my cameras.

I have never used a bBrowning. But I'm sure there fine. 

CCameras give us such an advantage.  They basically dictate everything.   A good working cam is a must.

I have several Moultries as well, but I just picked up a couple of the Browning Strike Force. The set-up menu is nearly identical to my Moutrie, but the back light is much brighter. I will get my first pull from them this weekend. Should be fine. Have to stay with the cheaper cams due to a high bear population that seems to find them eventually, no matter where I put them o the property.

Think this one knows where the cam is?

MFDC0144_zpscsc4txbg.jpg

Well, so far i am impressed with the Browning cams, EXCEPT......one of the two I bought would not flash for night pics. Everything black. No problem. The gang at the man mall (FF) took it back and exchanged for new one after 12 days with no questions asked. They take nice day and night pics (the other one at least) and the detection range is phenomenal. Testing the new one now and will get it in service soon. Hope they work out, cause so far I like 'em.