• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

State of the State-Gobblers

Zarkohl

TomBow. I have tried to e-mail you several times, but it keeps coming back as "undeliverable" or "unknown host" You might want to check with your e-mail provider. I'll try to send again later. Jim

Allrighty Turkey-heads (not meant to be an insult!)
Tell us what the birds have been doing on your hunts: When did you hunt, where, what happened? I'm looking for some inside info because my wife and I start our hunt on Friday. I haven't been scouting since before the season started (April 16) because I've been respecting the other turkey hunters by not traipsing around and potentially messing up their hunts. This has left me with little info on the current state of the gobblers so any info you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Best of Luck to all and hope fishin' opener filled your freezer with filets and your heads with good memories!

Thanks,
TomBow

Hens are going to nest and the Gobblers are still looking for love.

Should be good hunting for you and your wife. Stick around until at least noon as the gobblers will be even more receptive to calling by midmorning.

Good Luck!

Thanks Borch! We will be hunting full days (till 5PM) if necessary until we both have birds. I've been lucky enough to get tags for the same period 3 yrs in a row so the birds are doing about the same as last year. Should be just fine!