• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
JesseParker1

Looking for a week trip. Fishing and Prarie Dog shooting

Hey everyone!

My brother and I are looking to take our dad on a retirement trip to do some fishing and shooting. Looking for advice for some ideas out here. Trips or guides or lodges. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Kewaunnee 8/8-8/13 My dad and I fished out of Kewaunee for about 5 days and it was slow but steady for us. Ended up 12-16 with about a dozen shakers on top of that and a couple drive byes. We caught fish in 80-165 fow but fished as deep as 370 fow with only one drive by in 312 fow for the deep run. One one fish in a meat rig, one on a flasher fly, 3(+5 shakers) on clean spoons, 1 in a spoon with a dodger and 6(+7 shakers) on a spoon pro troll 8" spin ray. We added the spinner/spoon into the spread the last 2 1/2 days. Outside of the shakers the fish ran nice but no giants with the biggest just over 19 lbs. Sog was 2.2-2.8 mph. Surface temps ran 67-73 degrees. Fish were caught 40-70 feet down.

Talking to a few other boats reports varied from 0-8 fish per trip and boats were scatteredall over the lake. Some big fish being caught and lost. Here's a few pics from our trip.
    • Wow it's almost here!  Looking forward to connecting with folks.  Let me know if you're planning on stopping by Saturday.
    • said the guilty guy!!!!  
    • Yea well ya implicated me!
    • Um, go back and read it again.  You said, well spend some of dat moldy cash!!!!!!!!!!  That was for Mike89 not you silly! 🙄
    • Oh what a comedian.🤣🤣 just so ya know outta the 40 or so jars I have a 100% seal rate. oh wait add the 23 jars of pickles I did earlier.
    • some very interesting CWD information can be heard below if you're interested to get some science behind the disease http://www.themeateater.com/podcasts/ep-070-chronic-wasting-disease/   http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/doug-duren-bryan-richards            
    • I won't buy him any them!!!!  he can use his rusty ones!!!!   
    • He's probably saving up for new canning jar rings!  😝
    • Long time since i been on here- glad to see people getting antsy. Waiting for my two bucks from last year to come back, and about ready for out of state deer, MN bear and deer, and who knows might even try a over the counter goat hunt