• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flip over versus hub

nige

I have an X2 and like it a lot for 2 people but with my 4 and 6 yr olds with my wife and I it doesn't work having the X2. I am looking at the eskimo fatfish 949i for having the family outings. Can someone show the inside theirs setup with gear and chairs how ever you yours? I am looking at building a smitty sled and thinking of using it to haul gear and then use it inside shack for bench seating for us. Would that make sense?

I like the bench seating idea. I just built this sled today and if I had read your post earlier I would have added a little more height. The tote that is on the sled will be used for seating along with a couple folding chairs. Tomorrow will be the maiden voyage for the sled and the hub style house. I will post some pics when I get everything in place.

20141121_214244.jpg

Looks good trump. One thing I might add about the skis, is you don't want to pull them over any gravel or black top parking lots, it wont take much to really mess up the bottoms. Also if you use down hill skis instead of cross country skis they will float your sled a little better. If we get lots of snow I will put on two sets of skis.

Good Luck this year