• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Club Looking for New Members

bass-o-matic

We are a new club with approx. 12 members. We're looking to grow and need
new boaters and non-boaters alike. We fished 6 local tourneys and 1 out of
town weekend tourney last year. If you want to meet new people who love to
fish and learn about bass fishing in a low-stress and friendly, but yet
competitive environment, please send an e-mail.

[email protected]

I'm wondering about your bass club and what dates your local tourneys are on? I'm only available on Saturdays frown.gif and haven't found many clubs with all (or mostly all) Saturday events.

Just wonderin' what your schedule looks like... and how much are dues/tourneys?

BigMike,
We haven't had a meeting to pick dates or lakes yet for this coming season. Last year we had a boater that could only fish Sundays, so that was the schedule we chose. Being a small new club in the 1st year, we needed to keep as many boaters for each tourney as possible. Hopefully this year we will be able to grow enough where we can afford to fish either on Sat. or Sun. We try to take everyone's schedule into consideration when picking the dates.
Our dues were relatively low last year. $10/tourney if you paid as you fish, or $50 if you pre-pay for the entire year. Optional tourney $ can and will be voted on by the club. Please send me an e-mail for more specific questions if you like.
Thanks.
[email protected]