• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Way to go JR

I said to my wife when JR was out front with maybe 10 laps left to go and Harvick was like 3 seconds behind, watch Kurt Busch have an issue and then Harvick can have a restart right next to Jr, 1 lap later, caution for Kurt Busch.

How ironic!

Geez yeah, my wife woulda been happy to be watching. Jr Nation all the way!

I just watched the highlights. Man, Tony is drifting off into the shadows this year. Too many problems/wrecks/bad set ups....

It stinks to know we missed one we coulda watched if we were more on top of recording the race anymore. Once FS1 came into the picture (we don't have that channel in our package), our unwavering attendance in front of the TV for race day has dwindled considerably.

Anyone wanna buy some 10 year old NASCAR souvenirs? wink We have die cast 8 and 20 cars for most of their wins and exhibition races. The ones with the racing stripes too!

Leather jackets, car hoods, socks, underwear, ...... grin

I admit I have never been a Jr. fan. But I have to admit he is now driving like he wants the championship. I always felt he was unable to tell his crew chief exactly how the car was handling so proper adjustments could be made. It will be hard to beat the Hendrich cars.

I think the big difference this and last year is the change of crew chief to LaTarte from the others as I believe they understand each other on what the car is doing and what changes need to be made.

With that said, when LaTarte goes to announcing new season and leaves the crew chief position, it could be abit again before Jr and his new crew chief will be at that point that he and LaTarte are now.

Letarte has been the crew chief for Jr. since 2011, but you can tell they've been building year by year until they finally hit on it this year.

I think the changes in car rules have helped Jr's driving style as well. Plus, qualifying for the Chase is different. After the big win at Daytona it was gravy after that which allowed them to take more chances on pit strategy, etc.