• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Verizon Home Internet Service

Fishalittle

Anybody have the LTE installed system with a receiver on the house and 4G service to a wireless router in the home? Thinking of signing up but want some more insight first.

I have had exceed/wildblue for the last 4 years and can't take it anymore....it sucks. Plain old no consistency in service and drops connection a lot.

I have Verizon data on my smartphone but a lot of the time I have a hard time locking the 4g into my hotspot inside the house. Was hoping this external antenna might be the answer? The data charges are a little high but at least its good speed and seems to be more reliable than the exceed by a mile! When exceed don't work Verizon does!

Local provider is Century link with decades old copper that can't even get 5 meg service. Not to mention I only live 4 miles from town....they are a big joke too. I work in the fiber technology field and if you have a local provider offering fiber to the door be happy!!! Your lucky! Coop membership is even better!

Thanks for your thoughts!