• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What Tournies You Fishin?

As that many of us Bass forum people are tournament bound, I thought it would be interesting to see who is fishing what? Be sure to include club stuff.

Unfortunatly my season is quite up in the air. Originally I was going to fish Team Bass but I had a heart attack on the day I was going to pay the tournament dues (3/14). I didn't know if I would be healthy enough to fish any tournments but I seem to be recovering well enough. Now if I only had money and a boat.

Here are my for sures:
Fishers of Men Fishing Club (Not the F.O.M.T.T.)
4/26 Spring Outing Panfish (3rd place, 3 Way Tie for Big Crappie)
5/31 Buffalo
6/21 Tonka (Same day as Fishers of Men Tournament Trail on Tonka. I'll get to see how I stack up against some of the big hitters without giving them my money like I did last year)
7/19 Big Marine
9/19-20 Fall Outing
------------------------------
8/23 9th Annual Buddy Tournament @ White Bear (It's a take a kid fishing tourny and open to anyone interested provided you bring a kid 16 or under.)
-------------------------------
5/17 Fishers of Men Tournament Trail MN Division @ Balsam Lake WI)
-------------------------------
I am also looking into Bassman Tournaments run by none other than FM's BigBassman and another new circut called Central Draw; they are fishing the lake/lakes I now live on (Platte/Sullivan).

So what tournies are You fishin?

(Oh yeah I can't forget my mono-a-mono battles with Cyberfish but they have no set schedule anyway)

[This message has been edited by Basspastor (edited 05-05-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Basspastor (edited 05-05-2003).]

Hey Basspastor,

That tourney on 8/23 on White Bear? Who sponsors it and is everyone welcome to come? What is the cost if there is any? I do a lot of fishing with youth kids and it would be a fun one to fish.

Thanks
Chev

I will be fishing Denny's Wed Evening Bassin tournaments on tonka. June 11 & 25, July 2 & 16, August 13 & 20, Sept 3 & 17. There are some pretty good fisherman that fish these tournaments and it is relatively cheap to enter, $70 per team/per tourn. It is fun to see you do against some of the better fisherman around. I am not one of them but since this is my 3rd year of fishing for bass I hope to be one this year. We will see, I cannot wait.

JoJo and I are also fishing the Team Bass Trail. 3rd year for us.

We also will be fishing the Rally@Okoboji Tournament in September.

If anyone is interested in this one, check my profile for a link to my site, and follow the links...

Glenn

I'll be fishing Team Bass this year for sure.
May 10, 2003 Bone Lake
  Polk County, Wisconsin

May 24, 2003 Balsam Lake
  Polk County, Wisconsin

June 7, 2003 Rush Lake
  Chisago County, Minnesota

June 14, 2003 Knife Lake
  Kanabec County, Minnesota

June 28, 2003 Coon Lake
  Junior Angler Tournament Anoka County, Minnesota

July 5, 2003 Horseshoe Chain
  Stearns County, Minnesota

July 26, 2003 White Bear Lake
 Guy/Gal Tournament Ramsey County, Minnesota

August 9, 2003 Clearwater Lake
  Wright County, Minnesota

August 23, 2003 Platte/Sullivan Lakes
Crow Wing County, Minnesota

August 30, 2003 Lake Koronis
Stearns County, Minnesota

September 6, 2003 Big Marine Lake
Washington County

I hope to also fish a wed. Night trail here in the Chisago Lakes area of the state!