• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fantasy Bass Fishing

I wish I had seen this earlier. At the Bassmaster Web site through ESPN.COM there is a free "Fantasy League" for Bass Fishing. Before every B.A.S.S. tournament you pick the five anglers you think are going to do the best. The web site keeps score and if you are lucky and pick really well you can win Bass Pro Shops gift certificates.

If you are interested sign up and maybe we can get a FishingMN League set up. Currently I am in a group called Minnesota Ice and my team is called Minnesocold BP's Boy's.

Hey it's something to do during our long winter and maybe you can win if you are really really really lucky. At the Clear Lake Tourny this weekend I have 4 guys in the top 10 on the first day (2nd,4th,9th,10th) and that only puts me in the 92 percentile and there are some 2000 people with better scores. I think there is around 25,000 registered.

I signed up for that about two months ago. I missed the first three tournaments but am still in sixth place in my division. It's a lot of fun checking bassmaster to see how your guys are doing. My team is the minnesota seminoles and im in the minnesota sunfish league. I had my best tournament on the san joaquin, i scored 607 and finished in like 36th place out of everyone playing. Talk about lucky. Haha. It definetly is a fun and easy way to pass time. Plus it just gives me another excuse to check out bass fishing websites.

[This message has been edited by kt (edited 04-11-2003).]

BP, I've been in that since the beginning, Im in the MN sports rubes group. Not doing to bad,not gonna win any money though it looks like unless I have three 700 pt weeks in a row ,it has been fun though.

I am in contention for Clear Lake. Today I was in the 99.9 percentile went to 30th place with four anglers in the top 10. With a little luck the next two days, I have a shot. Unfortunatly my 5th angler dropped from 34 to 47 today and didn't get a limit either day. I was less than 100 points away from the person in first.

[This message has been edited by Basspastor (edited 04-11-2003).]

I've moved up to 9th place on the 2nd to last day, but my guess is that is as far as I can go. Dang that Mike Reynolds for not getting a limit either day and dropping 13 positions from day 1 to 2.. I would have been set had Rojas made the final 6, but he missed it by less than a pound.

Had a bad last day and dropped to 68th or 69th. 3guys with a shot at winning out of 6 and I came up empty and was at the poor end of 50% of that field (2nd, 4th, and 5th).

I found out that FLW also has fantasy fishing and ESPN just added fantasy walleye fishing with Bass Pro Shops prizes. I know little about the walleye guys, but I figured I could get lucky. The FLW prizes are not that great except the grand prize which nobody may ever win. Pick the top 5 anglers correctly and in the correct order of finish. Yeah Right!

i signed up few days ago i'm minnesota
angler i'd like to be on a team
the locktime is august 1st 2003 8:59:59 am pdt i'm in a group called WWF RULES i like wrestling i need to get out of there and go some where else..
here's my guys i picked
Roland Martin,Jimmy Houston,Kevin Vandam
Rick Clun,Denny Brauer

northwoodsman, just be sure that all the guys you picked are actually going to be fishing the Bassmaster Classic. I don't think they have put together that line up yet. It doesn't do you any good to have people who are not fishing a particular tournament. I also recommend you sign up for the fantasy walleye fishing as that this season just started. The FLW fantasy league is lame, but you can still win stuff.