• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

helmet manufactures

Cheers

I have an Arctic Cat helmet and would like to buy a new visor on line . My problem is the helmet has no identification/model/brand names on it except Arctic Cat . I am sure Arctic Cat doesn't make helmets . Does anyone know what brand it would be ? I would like to get a heated visor.

would you happen to know about how long you have had this helmet? I have some older accessories books from Cat with pictures of helmets that I could maybe help you out. I have 2 brand new electric shield kits for sale, bought and found out they don't fit my helmets. mine are for model PFP 2 helmets made around 1999-2000 for sure. Not sure how to get a pic. on here for you to view.

best thing might be to take it to a cat dealer and ask them what model it is that you have. If the bottom of your shield is pretty much straight across and no rise over the nose it is probably just a regular PFP helmet.

no, mine will only fit the PFP 2 helmets. I think 2002 was the last year the PFP 2 helmet was made. PFP 1 helmets have the vent in the helmet in front , the PFP 2 had the vent in the bottom of the face shield.