• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone Missing a Vizsla?

rwwong

My neighbor said a Vizsla was picked up in Minneapolis on 60th and Nicollet. Is anyone missing one? I have one myself so I was notified and asked if I knew of any owners in South Minneapolis. Lemme know!

You may want to contact the Twin Cities Vizsla club and let them know the details. If the dog is from a breeder anywhere in MN or surrounding area there is a good chance that they are connected to the club or to someone from the club and they may be able to help track down the owners.

I'm a vizsla owner as well and the breeder I went through is well connected to the club and I know i've gotten emails in the past when a dog goes missing. They will use the connections of the club to help get the word out.

You may want to contact the Twin Cities Vizsla club and let them know the details. If the dog is from a breeder anywhere in MN or surrounding area there is a good chance that they are connected to the club or to someone from the club and they may be able to help track down the owners.

I'm a vizsla owner as well and the breeder I went through is well connected to the club and I know i've gotten emails in the past when a dog goes missing. They will use the connections of the club to help get the word out.

Thanks, I already did that!