• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arctic cat trade need help

northspear

Sounds like the perfect situation just make an even trade and/or give him an extra guided fishing trip. I'd say both sleds are solid snowmobiles if taken care of. Good luck and remember doing business w friends could get sticky eek

MR

Both sleds are great sleds, but the M7 will be considerably faster. Not that it was your intent, but the Twin Spar F Series were tanks, while the M series are built to be light plus its a 700.

So, having said that the thing I would watch out for on the M is the slide rails. These sleds are built for mountain riding in deep powder. Not really intended for trail use. They cut all sorts of "extra" metal out of the rails to make them lighter. Well, if the machine was ridden hard in the midwest you can have some issues there.

If you are looking at an even swap I would say you are still coming out on the better end of the deal.