• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Deadly Dog Treats from China

Ufatz

I assume most of you have heard about the deadly dog jerky treats from China. And the killer dog FOOD from China last year. And the murderous childrens formula from China a year or so back.

Well, today I was at a BIG store where there was an enourmous selection of dog foods and treats. I began examining all the treats, looking for country of origin. On many of them, in little itty-bitty print was the words "made in China". On other "treats" it might say something like "made FOR Joe's All American Meats"....but not WHERE it was made for Joes's.

Read labels gang. All of them. Personally I REFUSE to buy any food made in a country that has shown it's lack of conscience regarding animal AND human foods. And I would feel the same way if the stuff was made in Grandma's Kitchen in DesMoines.

READ the labels. You might save your dog's life. Buy domestic stuff!!

A good friend of mine's dog got very sick and would not eat.

Long story short, he was feeding the dog some jerky treats made in China. Stopped feeding the dog the treats and it is getting much better.

Cannot believe our country would even let China export thier garbage into the U.S. Not the first time this has happened.

I wonder if any pet's are even alive in China with thier lack of safety.