• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets see them bow rigs

1eyeReD

Here I'll start. We could use some filler material while we wait in anticipation for the archery deer opener...

Hoyt Spyder 30

AXT Primal X5 5 pin sight

Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro arrow rest

Hoyt Arrow Rack Shorty quiver

Hoyt Carbon Edge 8.5" stabilizer

full-30035-36551-hoytspyder30.jpg

I recently upgraded to this bow after shooting a 2004 Hoyt Ultrasport for the last 8 yrs and boy what an upgrade. Technology has come such a long way. After testing out many bows I went with this model and couldn't be happier. Can't wait to fling an arrow at a deer!

1ER

Still enjoying my UltraTec smile

full-27930-36555-ultratec.jpg

That's a great bow. I still shoot my Ultrasport and i believe it was the lesser of the Ultra series. Loiks just like yours except the cams are black instead of the copper color.This series is built tough no doubt. Through the amount of abuse I've put it through, it still groups tight and if I just simply wipe it down it'll look new.