• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What do you ride?

MMarmarin;

Go north to fort Ripley ATV trails! There are trails that are open year round for atv's! Nice trails! Park across from the store at Fort Ripley and be sure to go in for gas/eats and treats.

Purchased Two Honda Rancher's, one for me and one for the wife! Wife likes hers and I like mine well enough, but need more speed! Will think about trading it in for the Rincon! I'm a Honda man all the way, have been looking at other machines but just cannot get past the longevity issue when comparing to other machines! Polaris, belt slipage, and other issues, Kawi same, Yamaha let it sit for a while and they won't start for some reason! Suz no new models up until recently. Have been thinking about the new Z400 Suz. All Polaris, Yamaha, Kawi, and Suz guys let me know if your machines are holding up! Lets not start a bashing incident, just let me know if your companies have fixed the problems of the past! I have been riding off rode vehicles for many years now and have had great luck with Honda, not so good luck with other brands! These were older machines so let me get some updated info!

Mmarmarine;
Go to Fort Ripley, take H 10 to Little Falls, past Camp Ripley to Fort Ripley. make sure you go inside to pick up a map of the trails and also to purchase something! Keeps the people at the store happy and why not since you are going to park accross from their store!

Twitter your not alone,I have a new Yamaha 660 Grizzly with winch and 5 ft. plow and 27 inch blackwater tires love it.New independent suspension like Polaris. Had a 1993 Yamaha with plow and winch for 9 years before never no trouble just routine maintenance. I think that's the main thing with any brand is to maintain them and they will last along time.

Twitter your not alone,I have a new Yamaha 660 Grizzly with winch and 5 ft. plow and 27 inch blackwater tires love it.New independent suspension like Polaris. Had a 1993 Yamaha with plow and winch for 9 years before never no trouble just routine maintenance. I think that's the main thing with any brand is to maintain them and they will last along time.