• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ducks in Bemidji

Hey, haven't had time to get out yet, but was wondering if its worth getting some decoys and shooting some ducks up here. I dont know if there is a significant amount flying, especially since its hot up here. I here either out west or east for the best bets, how about the divers in late oct. to nov.?
Thanks,
-Duck Slayer

Well i'll tell you this if your looking for mallards or woodies they are around. geese are pretty spooked right now but can be found. Better numbers west of here towards fosston. If you have a boat or canoe your options are limitless just scout around.

If your limited to jump shoting check a plat book for state or federal land and scout out potholes.

If you need some more local help go to the Bemidji forum and I will see what I can do.

big drift