• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bowfishing?

bassman186

drove by the spot down between the lakes south of mil and fils... west lake is still frozen over, east lake open... I didn't get out to see if anything was running in channel, and the boat launch is no in place yet for obvious reasons.... I will check it later and keep ya posted...

I live west of you. Don't have a boat, but have a few bridges and culverts with in a mile of my house you're welcome to join me any time! I'll start checking to see when they start running in the next week or so.

I live west of you. Don't have a boat, but have a few bridges and culverts with in a mile of my house you're welcome to join me any time! I'll start checking to see when they start running in the next week or so.

sounds good to me!

I have all ready missed a few big carp here in Michigan, our season is opened year around as of last year.

grin

I always knew there was a reason to like Michigan... wink

I have spent some time in Travers City. Its on my short list of acceptable places to live other than MN. But I liked the U.P. as well.

Year round bowfishing, longer spearing season.... just keep rubbing it in. winkgrin

sorry, but its fun rubbing it in, LOL!

It only makes since to have a year around bowfishing and spearing season for invasive and rough fish, Michigan has just started to make moves in the right direction in the last few years. They have even started to promote spearing as a way to control hammer handles on over populated lakes. cool