• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

#17 makes 20 this year!

20 coyotes called and killed in a year has been a goal I hoped we'd get to some day and this year we made it happen. We've made the most of our sets with me having 1 miss this year and I think only a couple sets where we called in a double and let one get away, this morning being one of them.

I only made 3 sets this morning but called in a double at the first one and dumped this male at around 150 yards. I should of had the female when she stopped at the edge of the woods to look for her mate but I tried to crank the scope up a little higher instead of taking the shot and she took a couple steps and was in the woods and gone. Here's the male with real some nice fur.

Rob

IMG_0047-1_zpsa7107045.jpg

Way to go. I have a co-worker who's group is up to 26 this winter. Pat on the back to all you coyote Hunters. Someone has got to keep the populations in check. I'm hoping to get to Preston/lanesboro this weekend to remove a few from the lands we hunt.

Keep them pics coming. GOOD WORK!