• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Federal Steel Ammo deal

There is a rebate form on the Federal Cartridge HSOforum that allows $30 off your first case of steel. If you buy 1 case you have the option to buy a second case of the
old style packaging ammo and receive another $40 rebate. The old style packaging includes the gold/blue boxed premiums, Blue/Silver boxed Classic and the Blue/copper boxed Duck-Pheasant load.

GM in Woodbury has a good suuply of the Duck-Pheasant in 12ga 3" #2. They also have a 10% off per case sale and have the ammo $1 box less than the other stores. Two case of ammo for $100 after rebates and tax, $5/box.

Thats a super deal. I dont shoot too much steel any more. I just love the big bloody holes in the breast that tungsten leaves. If you hit em they fall HARD. Kinda spendy, Ill have to start stock piling. Oh now that I think about it mabey there is 100 rounds left from last year. Thanks for the info.

bigdog; I got on a HSOforum, but didn't find the rebate form, could you give more info. and GM must be Gander MT. right? the deal sounds very good, wonder if other GM would have the deal or price. Thanks bigdog. Gar

You got the store correct. I called the Burns, Bloom and Maple Grove locations and they did not have the 10% off per case offer. May only be the Woodbury location.

Federal HSOforum is Federalcartridge.com. Select Promos/Rebates from the list on the left on the home page, then click on the top picture on the page that comes up.