• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Busted!!! white bear lake thiefs

2eyesman2

This morning about at about 1030. 2 guys were arrested for breaking into shacks and taking stuff that was not theres.. Heater, propane tanks,tipups,poles,car batterys, fans, etc.... Chasing them around the lake for about 2 hours, whitebear pd and washington county and ramsey county sheriff worked together alone with a few local fisherman to trap these two nice guys. There were finally brought down at bellaire beach. Where ramsey sheriffs took it from there. With a car full of stuff these guys went to jail. If i would have went to fleet farm 5 mins later these two guys would have gotten away. So i just want to let everyone that has a fish house out on whitebear to check it. And if you are missing anything call ramsey sheriffs office. They will be expecting calls. Also the ice has 3-4 inches of water on it. So be safe...

I went through the booking reports from 1-11-12 in Ramsey County and could not find anyone arrested by the Sheriff after 9 a.m. That would lead me to think that they were released. There's a chance that they may make the list for today but that won't get posted until sometime on Sunday.

http://www.co.ramsey.mn.us/sheriff/bookings/index.htm

You sure it is Michael Chad and not Chad Michael, because a quick search shows that dude has a rap sheet that is very extensive in burgulary around the metro.

Looks like Chad micheal to me. Given how the other names on the list look.

LARSON , CHAD MICHAEL

You sure it is Michael Chad and not Chad Michael, because a quick search shows that dude has a rap sheet that is very extensive in burgulary around the metro.

Looks to me like this guy has had enough "2nd chances", and those are just the times he's been caught. Think of all he hasn't been caught/convicted for!

Looking at his record indicates that the guy was just in court on a felony on 1-7-13. I hope that the houses he broke into were perms so the burglary charge sticks. Anyone have any details on who owns the houses? If so send me a PM and I will see if I can make sure he gets tuned up.

No one has responded to my request for help. For a burglary third degree charge to work it has to be a dwelling which means a temporary residence. Most often that means a place where you can sleep. If it wasn't a dwelling it can only be a burglary third or fourth degree which is a much less serious crime. SO if anyone who had things stolen and it was a perm with a bed it can help make it a tougher case. Either PM me or call the Ramsey County Sheriff at 266-7320 and ask to talk to the officer investigating the case.