• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New to Duck Hunting

Seabass,

Just this last year I started using Estate shotgun shells. 3" 2 shot for ducks and BBB for Geese. So far I am very happy with them and so is my checkbook. They are a much better price than a Federal or a Remington shell. They seem to pack some good knockdown power. It seems I shot more ducks with my steel than my partner did with his bismuth. Though that is a different story called accuracy.

You talked about a itch to get out again, I started duck hunting 4 years ago and still get that itch everytime I see ducks flyby.

Ely lake expert

Blaze,
going down the road, blowing the call is great! try opening the window and letting everyone hear it neext time. what's your favorite call? i use a foile's, and i love it..great tone and range. now's a great tiime of year to listen to ducks annd try to mimic them.

Seebass, I wish I could type faster so I could tell you an awesome story about the first time we hunted Shag.
If I typed the whole thing I'd miss duck opener this fall! If your ever in the Red wing area, pool 4 Ole Miss , look me up.
I own a new baitshop in Hager City.
Swing in and we'll bull!%@# about huntin' and fishin!