• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
jparrucci

In stock magazines?

With all the ban talk, magazines seem to have vanished. I am looking for a ruger bx25. I cannot find one anywhere, unless I want to pay 100 on the big E auction site. I like many are looking for 30 round AR15 mags as well. We should get a sticky post going about who has what in stock. I will start with Gander in Forest Lake has the 25 or 30 round mag for the Mossberg .22 AR15 knockoff. They had at least 5 or 6 when I was in there tonight. The also had some cheap 5.56 rounds and a couple of boxes of .223 tracer rounds.

Palmetto State had them for about 15 minutes today for 30 round magpuls. They were in stock when I started my order, but couldn't type fast enough of my phone. I already have a handful, just wanted a few more. I really need another ruger bx25

Brownells sold off a three year warehouse supply in 72 hours. I ordered some off sportsman guide, backordered till late Feb. Ordered them early Dec.

I was at FF this morning and while I was there, they had about 8-10 aluminum AR mags, 30 round, but one guy bought them all while I was standing a couple feet away. Which didn't affect me, as I wasn't there for that.

^^Strange they let him. The Carver FF has a daily limit on them currently.

There was a sign saying the whole limit 1 thing, but they didn't seem to mind. Although I wasn't there for AR mags, they did let me buy a number of other sporting rifle mags.

luckygunner.com has thermold 20 rounders in stock.

Looks like those are about $17 or so, not horrible.

Luckygunner is nice because you dont have to sift through all the sold out stuff, but man, there prices are horrendous for ammo these days. No wonder they are one of the only places with stock. Wont catch me buying anything from them or CTD anytime soon (and probably ever).

I haven't been able to find bx25 mags anywhere. I did come across a newer magazine sold by battledyne. New product, limited reviews. It is a new "tacticool" mag that looks like a 30 round AR magazine. 30 bucks is reasonable these days.

FYI....I took above advice on Luckygunner.com for the mag 20's. Ya, I got a few today in the mail. They are sh*t. Don't buy from Thermold if ya can. Chincy stuff for toys, if you hand squeeze the mag the top round falls out!!. Save your $. The reviews are wrong! I have multiple Magpul 30's and they are only like 3 bucks more. Way better quality. But Magpul is back ordered to infinity. And I got a few BushMaster metal 5 rounders this week-awesome quality. Wait for Magpul or other metal clips to come back, if they do.

However, nothing against Luckygunner.com. The product was horrible quality. Not sure about their other products. The service was fast. Mail updates accurate. I would use the company again. But never Thermold made products again.

Despite mixed reviews I ordered a couple Thermold 20s for my M1A. Way I figure is most people said they worked, but eventually wear out on the front catch hole and on the rear latch area.

Considering everything else was backordered infinitum, of equally or more suspect function, or priced into the stratosphere I figured the risk is worth it.

Found one online retailer with troy mags at a reasonable price. Might finally pull the trigger. I bought my AR from Gander recently and they get small shipments in at least once a week. Not very good customer service if they won't tell me when they are going to show up or at least hold a few for somebody who.has spent a couple of grand in their gun department in the last month. Pretty sure somebody else is beating me to them and then selling on c list.

Post number 1000 for me, woohoo.

The C store is Rogers has very few mags other than a few select handgun mags. Everything was very picked over as of yesterday. FF in Br. Park was pretty much the same a couple of days ago. Not much left.

Those Troy battle mags are pretty decent. I shot some rounds through a buddy's BCM middy yesterday using Troy 30 rounders, they seem to be well built, good followers, look like they won't jam up when dirty. I've seen the 3 packs for $75 and in stock in a few places.

Despite the wind I went out and did some shooting. The Thermold mags for the M1A functioned perfectly. Didn't stay out long though, only 20 rounds through each and I'd had enough of the wind by then.

Put in a couple of different back orders. I went to a gun show yesterday and the prices I saw were ridiculous. I should sell a few guns at this point for triple what I paid.

Hastings. Everything was market up at least 25%. Including not hard to find guns, ammo, etc. Guys had obviously gone to local big box stores and bought every box of .223 and were reselling for double the price. Way to gouge fellow sportsmen. I had a few choice words for a few of the booths. Luckily I am stocked on ammo. New DPMS going for over 2 grand is stupid. I guess u know where all the ammo and mags have gone. Private buyers trying to rip off fellow sportsmen. I'll happily wait in the backorder list before I pay those stupid prices. Pmags for 95 bucks, and people were buying them.