• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Digger Auger Company

Whopper Stopper

I just got off the phone with Donny from Digger Auger Company in Sauk Centre. I bought one of their auger holders for my 4-wheeler the first year they came out. Over time, the latch that holds the auger tight rusted up and I lost all adjustment.

I explained this to Donny and asked if I could just purchase the latch. He said, “Certainly.” The latch is made up of two pieces; he said he would just send the whole mechanism. I thought this was pretty good as I have been fighting with it for a while. I then inquired about a change I had heard about where a plastic insert was installed on the holding end to keep the auger from getting marred. Donny said, “With a little modifying, it will fit your holder; I will send that too”.

I asked how much $ for everything, and he told me, “I’ll have some shipping costs so, how about $10?” My initial reaction was something like “What?” He said, “Just tell some friends that we took care of you, that’s all I ask.”

The final thing that happened, as if he didn’t go out of his way enough, was that when I asked about sending the check, he said, “Don’t worry about it. I will send this out by tomorrow so we can get you back on the ice faster, and after you get it, when you remember, just pop a check in the mail.”

It’s pretty easy to do business with a company like this. It’s also pretty easy to sit down and tell my friends (that’s all of you) about the good experience I’ve had with a product I bought about four years ago and the people that stood behind it when they didn’t really have to.

If anyone is in the market for the best auger holder on the market, coupled with the best customer service, check out Digger Anchor.

WS

I lost the plastic U shaped piece that supports the auger on the mount. I called Digger up today and talked to Donny. He is going to send me a couple replacements parts free of charge.

Great company with quality products and excellent customer service.

I talk to him every year at the ice show. He's next to the mixed beverage stand at the bottom of the stairs and is always in a good mood - I wonder why?. He's a great guy and handled a warranty issue with my buddy very quickly.

The Bail-R-Matic is a boat plug that is designed to drain automatically when your boat is on plane or out of the water. When your boat is sitting in the water, the nylon ball is pressed against the aluminum housing creating a seal by the water pressure. There are two different models available. The TH 100 will accommodate most drain plug styles and the PT 500 is for brass screw in type plugs and most Crestliner models.

These plugs work excellent. I have been using one for the past year without any issues. They have a lifetime guarantee and suffice all MN boating laws where the boat plug must be removed.